Hobby(limit of 2 free projects)
Launching a new idea? Try Contember for free.
Full power of Contember for rapidly growing business.
Dedicated support and extra features for demanding projects.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our team for support.
- What is database execution time and why do you charge for this metric?
- Database exectution time is the time spent executing SQL statements in database. We are using PostgreSQL "active_time" metric for measurement. As GraphQL is great for reducing the number of requests it is more fair to charge for database execution time, not for the number of requests
- How much is usually the database execution time?
- Database execution time is measssured in miliseconds and each query usually takes only a few of those. 1 minute of database execution time is 60.000 miliseconds which, for database, is a lot of time to compute your queries. Therefore for development purposes you should comfortable stay within limits of our free plan. Many of side projects can be hosted on our free plan. For production usage we recommend to use our Professional plans though.
- Do you charge per project or per organization?
- We charge for the project. So if you have 10 projects, each of them has its own limits. You can have as many projects as you want in your organization and you can also have multiple organizations.
- How does your free trial work?
- We will not charge you for any overages for the first 14 days. We will then start charging you according to the set plan.